If you're reading this blog, there's a good chance you've heard of the Law of Attraction. There's a lot to be said on that topic, so we won't delve too deeply, just enough for the purpose of this post.
I don't normally talk about this here.... but I just have to share All this Cool Stuff!:
- *NEW* November & December Reiki Classes:
- Ever wanted to learn Reiki? We are pleased to offer Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki I & II classes!
- Now's the perfect time, as the Holy Fire III Reiki energy is here and ready to help you on your healing journey!
- See CLASSES tab for more info!
- Office/Holiday Reiki:
- We are excited to announce the return of our seasonal holiday traveling to offer Reiki at office gatherings!
- Relax at your desk while Reiki melts your holiday stress away!
- Bring something new to your holiday party this year with the gift of Reiki
- See Office/Holiday Reiki tab (under Traveling) or more info!
- *NEW* eGiftCards Available:
- Need an easy yet meaningful holiday gift? Look no further!
- Send a loved one a 30-min, 60-min, 90-min session, a package deal, or custom amount today!
- Great for last minute gifts - buy from the convenience of your phone, pick the delivery time, and your recipient will receive a redemption code for their free session!
- See eGiftCards tab for more info!
(Stay tuned for Part Two - How to Manifest with Gratitude)
When a new pain develops, we often respond with "Oh, what now?" or "Great, just what I need!" In that moment, we are cursing our body. We see this aching foot, or pain in our side as a "problem to fix", and we go to war with ourselves. Yes, it is causing an issue and yes, you want it remedied, but HOW you view/feel about it makes the difference. If you are hating your foot for hurting, you are hating part of yourself. No healing can come from punishment, of yourself or your foot.
Do you ever find yourself staring off into space, not wanting to move or do anything? Do you ever feel numb, emotionally blocked, or slightly agitated by everything, perhaps even a tinge of self-loathing? Like you're frozen in a static state of disconnection and angst? If so, you are NOT alone!