Living with people in today's world takes a great toll on our pets (as they are often deprived of their natural habitat, freedom, and reproductive function), yet they continue to show us their loyalty, devotion, and unconditional love.
Because of our bond with our pets, they often internalize and reflect our problems. This can manifest as an issue for them on a physical, emotional, or spiritual level.
Reiki is a gentle, non-invasive, pain- and stress-free method of healing that
is safe for both pet & healer. It is a great way to reciprocate unconditional love!
Benefits to Pets
Animals receive the same benefits as humans:
- Heals physical illness - chronic pain, inflammation, etc.
- Accelerates healing - post-surgery, post-injury
- Heals emotional trauma - from past abuse, neglect
- Calms nervous animals - reduces tendency for nervousness over time
- Complements conventional therapy - by enhancing healing and lessening side-effects of pharmaceuticals
- Facilitates a peaceful transition - for terminally-ill pets, while emotionally supporting the parents
What to Expect
We discuss the issues and go over expectations. Sessions are typically 1 hour, but may end sooner, depending upon the receptivity of the pet.
The Reiki energy is offered, and your pet controls their healing by taking as little or as much as they want while moving around the room, stretching, napping, etc.
Once the session has completed, we discuss the outcome and next steps.
Animal Reiki is provided at your home or location. Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.