Sep. 10, 2020
Wildfire Help: Do You Have 1 Minute to Spare?
As you know, there are hundreds of fires in the western states. 5 million acres have burned, with fires quickly approaching the Portland metro area.
We have the ability to alter our external reality based on our internal thoughts. I've discussed this principle in my blog & talks, so I won't go into detail now, I simply ask that you take 1 minute from your day to help.
1). Close your eyes, take some deep breaths
2). Visualize Rain:
- Hear the sound of rain falling (you can play this track to help visualize)
- Feel the raindrops on your face
- Breathe in the fresh air
- See the rain soaking into the parched earth
- Hear the sizzle of rain extinguishing the flames
- Use your imagination to REALLY feel it as if it were happening
3). Feel Gratitude:
- FEEL THE ELATION of the fires being extinguished
- FEEL THE RELIEF knowing lives have been spared
- FEEL GRATITUDE for this life-giving rain
When your visualization, intention, and emotions are in sync, and your heart overflows with gratitude, magic happens. The more you feel, the stronger your projection.
Thank you for your time. Please be safe out there. ❤️